Single use sterile intubation stylet
Instructions for Use Single use sterile intubation stylet:-
- Load the endotracheal tube onto the Single use sterile intubation stylet, ensure that the distal end of the stylet doesn?t extend beyond the distal end of the ET Tube.
- Position the ET tube at the opening of the vocal cords. Don’t advance the stylet past the vocal cords.
- When the ET tube is engaged in the glottic openings, extract the stylet 5 cm by use of the thumb pushing up on the thumb tab of the stylet. The partial removal of the stylet from the ET tube softens the tip, allowing the tube to pass through the vocal cords.
- Position the ET tube as per standard practice.
- Remove the stylet from ET tube.
Single use sterile intubation stylet has a plastic composite handle (Thumb Tab & ET Tube Connector) and stainless steel stylet rod.
Intubation equipment is a disposable medical device used during endotracheal intubation procedures. It is designed to assist in the placement of an endotracheal tube into a patient’s airway.
An sterile intubation stylet is a flexible, wire-like device that can be inserted into an endotracheal tube to give it shape and rigidity. It helps guide the tube through the vocal cords and into the trachea, ensuring proper placement and minimizing trauma to the patient’s airway.
The use of single-use, sterile intubation stylet offers several advantages:
- Infection control: By using a sterile, single-use stylet, the risk of cross-contamination and healthcare-associated infections is significantly reduced. After a single procedure, the stylet is discarded, eliminating the need for cleaning and sterilization.
- Convenience and time-saving: Single-use stylets are supplied in sterile packaging and are ready for immediate use. This eliminates the need for cleaning, sterilization, and assembly, saving time for healthcare providers.
- Consistency and reliability: Reusable stylets may deteriorate over time or become bent, affecting their performance. Single-use stylets provide consistent quality and reliability with each use.
- Reduced maintenance and cost: Reusable stylets require cleaning, sterilization, and regular maintenance, which can be time-consuming and costly. Single-use stylets eliminate these steps, reducing overall maintenance and associated expenses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.