Return PolicyApril 29, 2020 2023-06-14 10:33
At Stellmacher Instruments Inc, we strive to provide you with high-quality medical instruments. We understand that sometimes returns may be necessary, and we want to make the process as convenient as possible. Please review our return policy guidelines below:
- We accept returns for unused and unopened products within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be in its original packaging and in the same condition as when it was received.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us at (352) 995-6400. Provide your order number, product details, and reason for the return.
- Our customer service team will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return authorization (RA) number.
- Please include the RA number on the return package and ensure that the item is securely packaged to avoid damage during transit.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the return is due to our error or a defective product.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method and obtaining a proof of shipment for your return.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned item, we will notify you of the status of your refund.
- If the return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method within 3 business days.
- Please note that the refunded amount will exclude any original shipping charges incurred.
- We currently do not offer direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange a product, please follow the return process outlined above, and place a new order for the desired item.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, certain items, such as opened or used products, cannot be returned unless they are defective or damaged upon arrival