Reynolds transaxillary breast augmentation
Reynolds transaxillary breast augmentation is designed for sub-mammary or sub-pectoral dissection via the axillary approach. It also has many applications for dissection in primary and delayed breast reconstruction.
The symmetric elliptical tapered edge blade of Reynolds transaxillary breast augmentation design maximizes dissection effectiveness, accuracy & safety. The straight shaft increases efficiency and allows a single instrument to dissect bilaterally from multiple directions.
The Reynolds Transaxillary Breast Dissector is a specialized surgical instrument that plays a significant role in breast surgeries with transaxillary approaches. Its unique design, which emphasizes tissue preservation, surgical precision, and minimal trauma, contributes to successful surgical outcomes. Surgeons rely on this instrument to delicately manipulate tissues through the axillary region, create space, and achieve the desired results for their patients, particularly in procedures like transaxillary breast augmentation and certain breast reconstructions.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shaft Profile: Straight Shaft
- Blade Type: Solid Blade, Fenestrated Blade
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.