REYNOLDS Transaxillary Breast Retractors
Transauxillary Breast Retractors are specialized surgical instruments designed to assist in breast surgeries, particularly in procedures involving the transaxillary approach. These retractors are specifically tailored to provide effective tissue retraction and exposure of the surgical site when accessing the breast through the armpit (transaxillary) approach.
The REYNOLDS Transauxillary Breast Retractors are important tools in breast surgeries that involve the transaxillary approach. Their specialized design and ergonomic features contribute to enhanced surgical precision and successful outcomes. Surgeons rely on these retractors to create a clear surgical field, manipulate breast tissues, and perform delicate maneuvers, ultimately contributing to the well-being of their patients undergoing various breast procedures with minimal scarring.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.