Miller Fix Tube HBT Fiber Optic Cold Light Anesthesia equipment
303/304 Surgical Stainless Steel Smooth Edges, Rounded tip & high quality surface finish. Three spring ball bearings gives secure fit and firm
support supplied with LED or Halogen bulb. Satin Finish.
Handle x 1
Blade Fig. 00 (Working Length 60mm) x 1
Blade Fig. 0 (Working Length 70mm) x 1
Blade Fig. 1 (Working Length 92mm) x 1
Blade Fig. 2 (Working Length 113mm) x 1
Blade Fig. 3 (Working Length 135mm) x 1
Blade Fig. 4 (Working Length 155mm) x 1
Miller Fix Tube HBT Fiber Anesthesia equipment
Looking for high-quality anesthesia equipment? The Miller Fix Tube HBT Fiber is a top choice for professionals. Learn more about its innovative design and functionality.
Improve patient safety and comfort with the Miller Fix Tube HBT Fiber Anesthesia equipments. Find out why it’s trusted by healthcare providers worldwide.
Anesthesia equipment encompasses a range of devices and instruments used in the administration of it during surgical procedures or medical interventions. These tools play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and effective delivery of them, monitoring patient vital signs, and supporting the anesthesiologist in managing the patient’s physiological state.
Some commonly used anesthesia equipment includes:
- Anesthesia Machine: This central component of the anesthesia setup delivers a precisely controlled mixture of gases (such as oxygen, nitrous oxide, and medical air) along with volatile anesthetic agents to the patient. It consists of gas supply, vaporizers, breathing circuits, and monitors.
Ventilator: Anesthesia ventilators assist or control a patient’s breathing during general anesthesia by providing mechanical ventilation. They deliver oxygen and remove carbon dioxide from the patient’s lungs.
- Ventilator: Used to assist or control a patient’s breathing during anesthesia. Ventilators provide mechanical ventilation by delivering oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from the patient’s lungs.
- Anesthesia Workstation: A comprehensive unit that integrates multiple components, including an anesthesia machine, ventilator, monitoring devices, and various other accessories.
- Anesthesia Gas Monitors: These devices measure and display the concentration of inhaled and exhaled gases, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, and anesthetic agents. They help ensure the patient’s gas exchange is properly managed.
- Pulse Oximeter: A non-invasive device that measures the oxygen saturation level in a patient’s blood. It typically clips onto a finger, toe, or earlobe and provides real-time monitoring of oxygen levels.
- End-tidal Carbon Dioxide (EtCO2) Monitor: This instrument measures the concentration of carbon dioxide in a patient’s exhaled breath, providing an indication of the adequacy of ventilation and metabolism.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.