MAXWELL FLAP Retractor Standard
The MAXWELL FLAP Retractor Standard is a specialized surgical instrument designed to assist in various surgical procedures by providing effective tissue retraction and exposure of the surgical site. This retractor is particularly suited for use in procedures that involve creating flaps of tissue for surgical access or reconstruction.
The MAXWELL FLAP Retractor Standard is an essential tool in surgical procedures that involve tissue retraction and flap creation. Its versatile design and ergonomic features contribute to enhanced surgical precision and successful outcomes. Surgeons rely on this instrument to create a clear surgical field, manipulate tissues or flaps, and perform delicate maneuvers, ultimately contributing to the well-being of their patients undergoing various surgical interventions.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.