Lockwood Underminer Surgical dissectors
The Lockwood Underminer Surgical dissectors, working length 400 mm, lift 40 mm Size. Lockwood undermine is a large dissector for undermining during abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgeries. The large handle, blunt tip and thick blade provide stability and rigidity to the undermining, eliminating coiling and risk of perforation like traditional, thinner under-miners. Original Pics are Attached Handcrafted with German Stainless Steel. Hollow Pipe/Shaft is Sand Finish.
The Lockwood Underminer Surgical dissectors is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used in plastic and reconstructive surgeries, particularly those involving soft tissue manipulation and dissection. Named after its inventor, Dr. Charles Lockwood so, this instrument is designed to aid surgeons in lifting, separating, and dissecting tissues while minimizing trauma and preserving anatomical structures .so, The Lockwood Underminer Surgical dissectors plays a crucial role in achieving precise surgical outcomes and optimal patient care.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance so, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.