Gorney Rake Retractor
Gorney Rake Retractors are available?in ?7.5 cm 38 mm Wide? Length, Premium Quality with German Stainless Steel material. the Gorney Rake Retractor is a useful tool in breast reconstructive and other plastic surgeries. The thumb hook is made to free the surgeon?s hands during the procedure to asses the skin surface. The spring neck facilitates retraction around difficult contours.
Designed to?facilitate rapid undermining of flap while maintaining variable traction. With the sharp prongs positioned under the edge of the flap and the thumb under the hook, variable tension and vector pull can be created.
Gorney Rake Retractors is a useful tool in breast reconstructive and various other plastic surgeries. The extended outer prongs are designed to give a more even retraction minimizing sagging at the edges.
- Versatile Multiple Prongs Design For Retracting Large Slices Of Tissue
- Sharp Prongs to Hold Tissue Firmly
- Ergonomic Teardrop Ringed Handle For Reinforced Gripping
Gorney Rake Retractor
Gorney Rake Retractor is a modified version of the common Freeman Rake Retractor. The Rake Retractor contains sharp prongs, but its shorter length and thumb hook is designed for controlled retraction of a specific area of skin. Therefore, it is very useful in narrow operating areas. Also, the thumb hook allows the surgeon to control the retraction?angle as well as extent.
The spring neck of the retractor gives extreme flexibility to the instrument as well as to operators, therefore, it could be easily used in difficult to retract areas.
Moreover, the hooks offer multiple prongs. This allows surgeons to retract heavy as well as delicate tissues. Additionally, the Gorney Rake Retractor?s working end has a concave curve for reaching deep cavities.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned:?Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing:?Individually Packed
- Grade: High
- Sterility:? Non-Sterile
- QC Passed:?Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.