FREEMAN Double Skin Hook Sharp
The FREEMAN Double Skin Hook Sharp is a specialized surgical instrument used in various medical procedures to assist in the manipulation and retraction of skin and soft tissues. This instrument, known as a skin hook, is designed with double hooks that have sharp tips, allowing for a secure grip and effective retraction of tissues during surgical interventions.
The FREEMAN Hook Sharp is an important tool in surgical procedures, facilitating the manipulation and retraction of skin and soft tissues. Its sharp-tipped double hooks provide a secure grip and allow for effective tissue retraction, contributing to enhanced surgical precision and successful outcomes. Surgeons rely on this instrument to assist in creating a clear surgical field and performing delicate maneuvers during various surgical interventions.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.