flap dissector Plastic surgery dissectors are used in procedures such as endoscopic brow lift and breast to separate tissues and skin. Most feature ergonomic or knurled handles to reduce slippage and increase control.
An ultrasonic dissector, the Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA), is a device used?to crush the liver parenchyma, remove crushed tissues, and expose fibrous tissues?(Glisson?s triads, hepatic vein), with an ultrasonic vibration at its tip.
A flap dissector is a crucial instrument in plastic and reconstructive surgeries. Its design, focused on gentle tissue handling, precise dissection, and flap creation, supports successful surgical outcomes. Surgeons rely on this instrument to create the necessary space for tissue flaps, ensuring optimal results in wound closure, defect reconstruction, and tissue enhancement procedures.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned:Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing:Individually Packed
- QC Passed:Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.