Emory Breast Breast surgery instruments
The Emory Breast surgery instruments are available in??Premium Quality with German Stainless Steel material.?Emory Breast Dissectors?additionally?normally?referred to as?Tebbetts style Emory Endo plastic Breast Dissector. It is designed to be used with all 3 augmentation approaches. It allows the initial dissection of the?sub pectoral?space.
The dissector?s?smooth?surface minimizes trauma to overlaying muscle. Bilateral design intended for preserving sensory nerves to the best while used for blunt lateral dissection. This?is a commonly used tool in breast augmentation procedures. The dissector aids in the formation of a?submammary?pocket during a?transaxillary?approach. Extra-long sizes are available relying on surgical need and patient variation.
The Emory Style Breast surgery instruments? is a specialized surgical instrument that plays a significant role in breast surgeries. Its unique design, which emphasizes tissue preservation, surgical precision, and minimal trauma, contributes to successful surgical outcomes. Surgeons rely on this instrument to delicately dissect tissue layers, elevate structures, and create space with accuracy and finesse, ultimately achieving the desired results for their patients.
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:?Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade?German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.