Coronal Brow Lift Surgical retractor
A Coronal Brow Lift Surgical retractor?is available in ?18cm 7 prong? Length, Premium Quality with German Stainless Steel material. Coronal Brow Lift Retractors is a normally used tool in facelift procedures. Seven sharp offset prongs offer superb retraction of pores and skin had to visualize and dissecting the underlying smooth tissue.
The small curved finger grip at the end of the deal with is beneficial in stopping general practitioner fatigue.
A Coronal Brow Lift Surgical retractor?is a surgical tool that can be used during plastic surgeries to pull back slices of skin without the risk of trauma, hemorrhage, or other surgical complications.
- Seven Long & Sharp Prongs For Pulling Back Wide Slices Of Tissue
- Versatile Double-Ended Design For Enhanced Surgical Control
- Ergonomic Central Flat Handle For Superior Manipulation
Coronal Brow Lift Retractor
a Coronal Brow Lift Surgical retractor?is a commonly used tool in plastic surgery especially facelift procedures. It has Seven sharp offset prongs which provide excellent retraction of the skin and therefore very helpful to visualizing and dissecting the underlying soft tissue.
To facilitate users, the Brow Lift Retractor comes with a small curved finger grip at the end of the handle which is useful in preventing surgeon fatigue. As it is designed for controlled retraction of a specific area of skin, therefore, it is very useful during general surgeries. Also, the thumb hook allows the surgeon to control the retraction angle as well as extent.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: German Stainless steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- Grade: High
- Sterility:? Non-Sterile
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance so, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care so, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.