Converse Nasal Retractor
The Converse Nasal Retractor are available in ?12cm x 30mm Tapered Blade? Length, Premium Quality with German Stainless Steel material. Converse Nasal Retractor is a multipurpose tool used in plastic and ENT procedures. The delicate, tapered blade makes it useful in the exposure of fine soft tissue. In addition, the ergonomic handle is equipped with a finger grip to facilitate retraction.
Converse Nasal Retractors assist surgeons to treat nasal diseases. For instance, the device pulls back soft tissues like the nasal ala in plastic surgery. This exposes the cavity of the nose in order to repair fractures and deviations that result from trauma or disease. In addition, it can treat pain and remove infected tissues. Surgeons place the blade on the inside of the ala and pull back on the handle.
Converse Nasal Retractor
Therefore, we designed the handle with a curved and light frame to provide stable and non-slip manipulations. Moreover, the flat profile prevents finger strain in long procedures. Converse Nasal Retractors have a long blade to reach deep spaces easily.
The blade ends with a blunt edge in order to pull back tissues without damaging surrounding structures. In addition, it has a curved neck so you can see the inside of the nose easily. For your convenience, one end of the device can serve as a handle and the other angle serves as a blade for retraction.
Converse Nasal Retractor is 9 cm long and has a slender design to allow you ideal vision in nasal procedures. Furthermore, we offer multiple blades to cover wide surgical indications. This includes four models with blade sizes from 18 mm to 53 mm to customize your approach for every patient.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: German Stainless steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- Grade: High
- Sterility:? Non-Sterile
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance so, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care so, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.