Breast Dissectors – Spatulated Blades
The TBTS-Style Breast Dissectors spatulated blades and Retractors are ideal for breast augmentation, reduction and lift procedures. These versatile Retractors offer varying blade lengths for optimal visualization and have serrated blades to prevent slippage during breast pocket and tissue retraction. The Angulated and Spatulated Dissectors are designed to dissect the connective tissue inside the breast pocket without the need for multiple dissectors.
Breast dissectors with spatulated blades are integral to modern breast surgeries. Their design emphasizes tissue preservation, surgical precision, and minimal trauma. Surgeons rely on these instruments to navigate through tissue layers, elevate structures, and create space with precision and finesse, ultimately contributing to successful surgical procedures and optimal patient outcomes.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Made by Greater Surgical Steel instruments.
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance.
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer.
- Best stability against rust.
- ?Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures.
- Material:?Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned:?Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed:?Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing:?Individually Packed.
- QC Passed:?Yes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.