Anderson Bear Claw Retractor
Anderson Claw Retractor available ?in ?Premium Quality with German Stainless Steel material.
A Anderson Claw Retractor is a surgical tool that can be used during plastic surgeries to pull back slices of skin without the risk of trauma, hemorrhage, or other surgical complications.
- Versatile Double-Ended Design For Enhanced Surgical Control
- Ergonomic Central Flat Handle For Superior Manipulation
Anderson Bear Claw Retractor consists of a central flat handle and two hook-type working ends. The claw retractor helps surgeons to pull back soft tissues, such as the skin. To this end, the retractor has from three to five sharp prongs that ensure maximum exposure & retraction to the surgical field.
In the realm of medical advancements, precision and innovation stand as the cornerstones of success. As medical professionals strive to enhance patient outcomes and minimize invasiveness, cutting-edge tools have become indispensable assets in their endeavors. The Anderson Bear Claw Retractor, a remarkable addition to the surgical toolkit, embodies this spirit of innovation and precision.
We manufacture all our?Retractors & Dissectors?from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: German Stainless steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- Grade: High
- Sterility:? Non-Sterile
- QC Passed: Yes
- Surgical grade German Stainless Steel.
- Made with superior quality clinical grade and autoclave able Material.
- Hand Matt Polished to avoid reflections and durability.
- Completely conformed to CE and ISO standards.
- Corrosion resistance, no chrome plating no risk of plating peeling off.
- Easy instruments care, all standard sterilization procedure applicable.
- 100% satisfaction or your Money Back.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.